E14: B2B New Business Territory Planning
In this episode, Neil continues to unpack the methodology around building a constant stream of new business. Early on, he highlights the fundamentals of successfully securing new business: being able to build a working plan and being prepared to do what’s required, when it’s required.
Neil then explains the steps needed to build a working plan, that revolves around your territory plan. He dives into the metrics of a territory plan and how to maximise your productivity. Finally, he concludes with a simple formula that explains how many new opportunities you need to be in contact with, so that in-turn, you’ll regularly achieve your monthly new account budget.
Throughout the episode, Neil focuses on how to identify and secure New Business that’s a good fit for you and your brand – no matter whether you’re selling to Beauty Salons, Skin Clinics or owners of Hairdressing Salons or Spray Tan Salons.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to build a new business acquisition plan that delivers results
- How having a plan and consistent effort, achieves results
- Examples of unproductive sales territory plans
- The specific steps required to build your new business territory plan
- The metrics and key numbers you need to calculate for your territory
- How to calculate the number of new business contacts you need each month, to regularly achieve your new account target
- What role your self-management and personal discipline plan in achieving your goal
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.