E13: B2B Securing Sales Growth with New Business
In this episode, Neil discusses how building your sales territory via New Business acquisition (i.e. opening new accounts), requires skill and consistency. He suggests you should first learn to identify what’s a good fit for you and your brand, before you try to secure new accounts. Then your efforts will start to attract the path of least resistance, where flow, improved results and a high level of enjoyment and satisfaction follow.
He also suggests researching and identifying the characteristics of your brand avatar and discusses the concept of better aligning your materials to talk to your brand avatar.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The differences between the ‘path of most resistance’ and the ‘path of least resistance’
- A simple process to identify the characteristics of your brand avatar
- How to use your brand avatar to realign your sales materials
- Research clients that fit your avatar
- How to redirect your energy and effort to increase your success and enjoyment
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.