E23: B2B Hair Salon Owner Interview with Sandy Chong
This episode looks at how salon owner’s view sales representatives, and in their view, what makes a great rep and a not so good one.
Neil interviews Sandy Chong, owner of Suki Hairdressing in Newcastle NSW and uncovers her thoughts about what makes a great sales rep. Sandy’s highly respected within the industry, is CEO and Board Director of the Australian Hairdressing Council and owns a salon with 17 staff, all of who are renowned for delivering high quality services to a large and loyal clientele.
You’ll soon discover that Sandy has some very clear thoughts about what works for her and her salon.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Learn the expectations of salon owners at the premium end of the salon industry
- How and what salon owners think of reps
- Behaviours that Sandy Chong observes and associates with the good and the not so good rep
- How dynamic salon owners think about their time and how they like it respected
- How to fine tune your skills to get cut-through at this level
Sandy Chong, owner of Suki Hairdressing in Newcastle NSW, CEO and Board Director of the Australian Hairdressing Council.
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.