E5: B2B Expos: Turning Your Expo Experience into Sales
Your sales leads database is the key to post-expo sales success. Neil explains how you need to define whether your goal is to gain a short-term sale, or to build a long-term relationship. He also shares some strong views about keeping your sales team out of the ‘chasing’ game in the post-expo period. Other areas covered are how to plan and practice your team’s sales approach with different types of clients, and the importance of managing your numbers through a dashboard report.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to manage your expo lead database – because the sales you make is connected to the way you manage it
- Clear sales tactics that you can employ to build a client relationship
- Keeping your clients warm and approaching with respect, especially at the upper levels of the industry
- Mapping and practicing a post-expo sales approach
- Sales team delegation, diligence, management and reporting
- Creating urgency
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.