E4: B2B Expos: Reducing Your Stress During the Expo
Managing your stress during an expo is the difference between feeling like you’re running non-stop and enjoying your expo, knowing you have solid systems in place. Neil discusses the importance of having a great lead capture system, the various ones he’s used, as well as some of the big mistakes he’s seen companies make at expos. He also introduces the concept of a bridging strategy, that’s designed to seamlessly turn your expo time into real sales, post-expo.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- An easy way to collect accurate contact information from leads
- Have a clear plan to connect the expo experience to the next step after expo
- Different ways to collect information from the contacts you have at the expo
- Some of the mistakes companies make and how it’s cost them dearly
- How to build an effective bridging strategy
- How to make the post-expo meeting an extension of the expo
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.