E1: B2B Expos: Why Are You Exhibiting, What’s Your Purpose?
Neil starts the Expo journey by sharing some of his personal Hair and Beauty trade show encounters and a powerful learning experience, from one of the world’s top brands. A lot of companies claim that expos are different these days – they’re no longer about selling – but that’s not always the case. Neil talks about the exhibitors who do best and what they do to ensure they build a successful trade show, right from the start. Want a hint? Having clarity around your purpose, is the key.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Ideas to improve your financial return and sales team’s motivation
- An experience – Salon International in London TIGI & Toni & Guy
- Three types of exhibitors
- Brand Builders
- The power of knowing your purpose
- Clarity for your sales team
- Presenting your USP
- Training your staff prior to the expo
- Make it easy for people to buy
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.