E29: B2C Are you a Teller, Seller or Persuader?
Over the years, Neil’s visited a lot of clinics. And during those visits, he’s witnessed a variety of communication styles that’ve been used with customers – some good, and some not so good. In this episode, he breaks down those experiences into the three main communication styles he’s seen (and heard) – the Teller, Seller and Persuader.
Neil shares the different behaviours of each of the three in-salon and in-clinic communication styles and suggests some shifts that both the Teller and Seller can immediately practice – to help improve their persuasion skills.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- If you’re a Teller, you’ll learn:
- What to do when a client’s eyes glaze over during a conversation with them
- How to stop talking, talking, talking
- If you’re a Seller, you’ll learn”
- What to do when it goes silent, after you’ve proposed that a client buy
- Simple suggestions to help you close better and more comfortably
- If you’re aspiring to become a Persuader, Neil shares his 10 Commandments of Being Persuasive, where he lists the behaviours to avoid and what to replace them with
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.