B2B Handling Objections 1.0 – Video Training
Are Sales Objections Stopping Your Team From Securing Sales?
Learn 3 simple steps to overcome objections
When hit with a sales objection, most salespeople react with either a ‘fight’ or ‘flight’ mode.
Neither gets them closer to the magical ‘Yes,’ or achieving their sales targets.
Overcome the issue and increase your sales teams’ sell-in results
with a live 60-minute industry-based video conference training session.
In our B2B Handling Objections 1.0 Video Training Conference Call, your sales team will discover:
- How to resolve sales objection frustrations
- 3 ways to turn a sales objection around
- How to turn a sales objection into a conversation
This interactive video training call will build your team’s confidence
to overcome sales objections and secure more sales.
During your video conference call training, your team learns:
- How to handle classic sales objections
- How to use the ‘Rule of 3’
- The three types of sales objections: public, personal and private
- How to respond to a sales objection and gather more information
- How some sales people bash away at that first-level objection, with no success
- The key question to move beyond that first-level objection to uncover the second layer
- How and when, to unpack and offer your solution
Each video conference training call is conducted via Zoom, to a maximum of 10 delegates.
For larger groups, contact Neil for options.
PROFESSIONAL PRAISE FOR MY SALON-SPECIFIC TRAINING
“Neil has a wonderful skill of changing the perception of a sales team and what they perceive to be correct way of selling. Your ideas and training held the interest of the team all day. I’m sure there will be a lot more new accounts after this training.”
Lesley McKernin – National Sales Manager, Inika Cosmetics
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.