B2B Closing Sales in the Salon Industry – Video Training
Can You Close Your Sales with Salon Clients?
Learn how to close sales comfortably with B2B salon clients
The most common mistake when salespeople attempt to close a sale with their salon clients,
is that they try to close with a statement. A close is a question, not a statement.
If you want clients to buy, you must ask them to.
Learn how to close your sales and increase your sales teams’ salon sell-in results
with a live 60-minute industry-based video conference training session.
In our B2B Closing a Sale Video Training Conference Call, your sales team will learn:
- A clear understanding of what a sales close is
- That both the buyer and the seller need to agree, for a sale to proceed
- That you need to stop talking, to close
- That statements won’t close the sale
- How to use questions to close
- The three possible responses to your close
- That a MAYBE response is often a NO in disguise
- How to improve their closing skills
This interactive video training call will build your team’s confidence
in closing sales and help them secure their sales budgets.
During your video conference call training, your team learns:
- How to dramatically improve their closing skills
- Examples of a Direct Close, and when it’s best used
- Examples of the Consultative Close, and how it to helps them find out the buyers’ thoughts and preferences
- Two different types of Indirect Closes
- How to tailor their closes to your product or service
Each video conference training call is conducted via Zoom, to a maximum of 10 delegates.
For larger groups, contact Neil for options.
PROFESSIONAL PRAISE FOR MY SALON-SPECIFIC TRAINING
“Neil has a wonderful skill of changing the perception of a sales team and what they perceive to be correct way of selling. Your ideas and training held the interest of the team all day. I’m sure there will be a lot more new accounts after this training.”
Lesley McKernin – National Sales Manager, Inika Cosmetics
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR GROWTH
Your business faces unique challenges. In a private Sales Training Program or Workshop, we’ll tailor our proven GET to YES framework to solve them. Let us come to you. We’ll help you understand that asking and listening works better than talking, to grow your sales. Schedule a no-pressure phone call to learn more.