3 DAYS to PRACTICE GROWTH – SYDNEY
Practice + Productivity = Profits
A course for Aesthetic Practices and Clinics looking to grow their business in the rapidly growing Australian Aesthetic Market.
EXCLUSIVE AESTHETIC INDUSTRY COURSE, LIMITED TO 34 PARTICIPANTS
The 3 DAYS to PRACTICE GROWTH Course consists of three, one-day workshops, that together, comprise the 3-day course. Together, they provide you with the tools, knowledge and outlook to ensure that your Aesthetic Practice grows quickly, efficiently and viably. You’ll learn how to build and leverage the productivity of your practice, to amplify its growth through social media, launch new treatment segments, attract new clients and both build and support a loyal base of customers, through your skilled and passionate team.
Date and Time
3-single day workshops, split over 3 months, that together, comprise the 3-Day course
Each of the 3 single-day workshops is held on the first Tuesday of April, May and June 2018
Day 1: Tues. 3rd April 2018
Day 2: Tues. 1st May 2018
Day 3: Tues. 5th June 2018
9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
8:45 am registration for a 9:00 am start
Macquarie Graduate School of Management
Room 267, Macquarie Park Executive Conference Centre
99 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park, North Ryde NSW
$795 p/person per day
$1,995 p/person for 3-day package
$1,750 p/person for 3-day Early Bird Package, pre-paid before February 28th, 2018
*All prices include GST
Post-course bonuses, with a 3-day attendance
- Certificate of Attendance, for each day attended
- Each clinic/practice will receive a 20-point technical and marketing evaluation of their website, with a written summary and customised video suggesting the most impactful improvements for your website. Valued at $500.
- Each clinic/practice will receive a complimentary invitation to participate in the 2018 Australian Aesthetic Industry Market Research Study (AAIMRS).
- By contributing to the AAIMRS and being a 3 Days to PRACTICE GROWTH participant, you’ll be among the first to receive the AAIMRS Executive Summary, covering the key outcomes of the market research.
- Participants who attend all 3 days of the course, will receive a 50% discount on the complete, consolidated Master AAIMRS report. Report valued at $795
The Master Report includes consolidated industry statistics on:
- Key demographic information
- Number of staff per clinic
- Average turnover per week, of different size clinics
- Select treatment pricing, averages and by state
- Treatment trends for 2018
- What treatments are growing, and which are in decline
- What Social Media is working?
- Which Social Media advertising is working
- Which is Social Media activity is generating new clients
- What enquiry conversion to booking rates are being achieved
- Plus, more…
What will you learn during the course?
Attend this practical 3-day outcome-based course to:
- Learn where the Aesthetic Market is heading in 2018
- Understand how leading industry personalities have grown their practice
- Grow your practice with the latest social media and on-line strategies
- Learn the steps to introduce a new service category, quickly and profitably
- Discover the practical steps needed to successfully sell to the She-economy
- Improve persuasion skills, to convert more enquiries to bookings
- Measure the critical activities in your clinic or practice
You’ll leave each day, with a clear 30-day implementation plan to use between each workshop.
BOOK NOW FOR AN EARLY-BIRD TICKET
The course consists of three, one-day workshops, that together, comprise the 3-day program.
Workshop 1 – The Practice – April 3rd
Whether you’re an experienced Clinic or Practice Owner, looking for new ways to motivate and direct your team, or a Practice Manager wanting to step up and gain leadership skills, this day covers the fundamentals of successfully running a growing business.
The key topics covered on Day One:
- Where the Aesthetic Market is headed in 2018 and beyond
- Hear a first-hand account how Rebecca Miller (Paramedical Skin Therapist and Owner of La Bella MediSpa, Parkes, Orange and Kingston ACT) achieved stunning growth from one, to now three clinics
- Key leadership skills to enrol your team into your Vision
- Understand how to direct and motivate your team
- Selling to the She-economy – Part 1
- The Wheel of Persuasion
- The skill of asking the right questions and actively listening to uncover hidden opportunities
You’ll leave Day one with a clear understanding of the Aesthetic Industry trends, first hand understanding how Rebecca Miller’s business has grown from one to three clinics, as well as how to both build and support a loyal base of customers, through your skilled and passionate team.
Workshop 2 – Practice Productivity – May 1st
This day is all about giving you simple, effective ways to promote and grow your business. You’ll cover the essential steps to successfully introduce new treatments and services to clients, how to amplify your growth through social media and learn techniques to open conversations that will persuade, not push clients away.
The key topics covered on Day Two:
- How to market and promote in today’s busy marketplace
- Learn about successful techniques used in Social Media marketing, from Jonathan Carroll (Founder of Engage Online Marketing) our digital marketing specialist
- Find out how to grow your clinic through Social Media
- Learn the importance of an integrated digital approach, starting from your website through to Facebook, Google AdWords, Instagram and SEO
- Improve your productivity by increasing your rate of enquiry-to-conversion
- Simple steps to introduce new service categories quickly and profitably
- Critical KPI’s needed for high productivity
- Selling to the She-economy – Part 2
- Learn to identify buying signals from clients and dramatically improve your enquiry-to-conversion
- New ways to upgrade the delivery of your client experience and increase average client spend
Day two will deliver key learnings around how to build and leverage the productivity of your practice, to amplify its growth through social media, launch new treatment segments, attract new clients and increase the average spend of your current clients.
Workshop 3 – Practice Profits – June 5th
The final day helps you achieve your growth goal by outlining implementation steps and calculating what success looks like in cold hard numbers. You’ll need a calculator, clear head and a big hairy goal (BHG) to chase. The day will conclude with simple and clear ways to measure your team’s heightened productivity.
The key topics covered on Day Three:
- Focusing on the goal – getting clarity about the direction you’re heading
- Hear a first-hand account how Kelly George (Registered Cosmetic Nurse and Owner of Kelly George Aesthetics, Tamworth), achieved stunning growth within her Aesthetic Business. Her growth numbers will impress.
- Measuring and identifying KPI’s
- Overcoming the ‘analysis paralysis’ that happens when you don’t know your KPI’s
- Understand how to measure and record your success
- Selling to the She-Economy – Part 3
- How to reach agreement your clients comfortably and respectfully
- Learn the Rule of 3, to boost your sales and conversions
- Find out how to get out of the way and make it easy for people to buy
Day three rounds out the key dynamics and the numbers required to create a highly successful and profitable business. Knowing your numbers improves performance and profitability.
What’s been said
“Different but very impactful approach. Challenged my usual thought process, opened up my mind. Took me out of my comfort zone. Mind blowing actually.”
Tania – Total Beauty Network
Attendee: GROWTH Selling Sales Training
“Great! Best interactive training I’ve been to. Neil talks to you as if he knows you and interacts not just giving tips and advice.”
Mardi – Laser Clinics Australia
Attendee: Sales Skill Development Workshop
This three-day course is limited to thirty-four participants. This enables all the speakers to facilitate one-on-one and group feedback, as you develop a deeper understanding of how to grow your practice and how to implement the concepts shared.
This course is interactive and involves your participation in the group discussions during each day. A comprehensive workbook is provided for you to follow the course direction and to personalise your notes. The workshop is held in a room in the Macquarie Graduate School of Management at Macquarie University and runs from 9:00am – 5:00pm with scheduled breaks. There is 8:45am registration for a 9:00am start. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea is included, as well as all-day off-street parking.
About the experts
Neil Osborne is an elite sales trainer and brand-sales coach who is unique in the salon and clinic marketplaces. He’s devoted more than 30 years of his working life to the Salon Industry and has been responsible for dramatically growing brands and businesses by helping them launch, develop and change their sales results with his salon-specific, results driven methods.
Through his business, The SALES CATALYST, he shows salon brands and clinic businesses how to be empathetic and commercially clever. Neil teaches an industry-specific sales style that’s different to other ‘generic’ sales trainers and mentors. Built on decades of work within the industry, it’s non-pressure, question-based and very, very persuasive. He’s spreading the message, that asking and listening gets you to ‘Yes’ more often, than pushing.
Jonathan Carroll is passionate about working with and teaching clinics how to drive consistent, measurable growth in their consultation bookings, through digital marketing. To deliver on that promise, 10 years ago he founded Engage Online Marketing, the Aesthetic and Beauty marketing experts.
Armed with a degree and graduate studies in marketing and after 10 years of digital marketing, there’s one thing that Jonathan knows – that the digital world evolves quickly. Keeping up with the latest in digital marketing and consumer behaviour, is one of his passions and by harnessing the power of HubSpot marketing software, his agency delivers booking growth. Jonathan and his team work with clinics and practices across Australia and New Zealand. Through years of hands-on experience, they’ve built an extensive knowledge of the devices and treatments industry, and are proud of the customised approach they take with each and every client.
Rebecca Miller is renowned for her passion and enthusiasm for skin correction and education. A 20-year expert within the beauty industry, she’s the driving force behind La Bella Medispa and The Skin Whisperer.
Rebecca’s contagious ‘think big’ attitude and down-to-earth personality, has fuelled her inspiring journey from humble beginnings as a solo therapist in her tiny home town of Parkes, to business leadership. Today, Rebecca works alongside a team of 21, across three locations: Parkes, Orange and Kingston, ACT. She has won countless awards in both the beauty and the business sector, and her passion is evident as she motivates and inspires other clinic owners to succeed and realise their true potential.
Kelly George is a Registered Cosmetic Nurse with more than 10 years’ experience in the medical aesthetics industry and a vast knowledge of facial anatomy.
Early in her career, as part of her role with Allergan Australia, Kelly worked closely with top Australian and International doctors managing educational workshops for healthcare professionals. Her passion for the industry and patient interaction then lead her to open her own Aesthetic Clinic, Kelly George Aesthetics, in Tamworth. Today, she has successfully built her brand and seen rapid growth within her business. Her signature philosophy, is that great skin is achieved through science and patient education, not marketing gimmicks.
Brought to you by:
Platinum Media Partner:
Map and Directions
3 DAYS to PRACTICE GROWTH at Macquarie Graduate School of Management
Room 267, Macquarie Park Executive Conference Centre
99 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park, North Ryde NSW